Header Image for Broughton and Bretton Community Council

 

 /BroughtonBretton-CC/UserFiles/Files/Battles Over Poster.pdf

Local Churches

St. Mary's Church.

Built in 1824, the Church comprises an apse (domed recess at the end of the Church), a nave with western gallery and a battlement tower. On the North side of the apse a baptisery and vestry were built.

Funding for the construction of the Church believed to be just over £2,000 was raised by the Rector of Hawarden George Neville. The architect was John Oates.

St Mary's ChurchSt. Mary's Anglican Church
Broughton
Rev'd Danny Evans
The Vicarage
Broughton
Tel: 01244 796668
email: revdannyevans@sky.com

 Regular weekly services at held at St Mary's Church


Bretton Methodist Chapel

Built in 1859 and extended in 1902 to include a Sunday School room.

The Chapel was originally known as the Methodist New Connexion Chapel.

Bretton ChapelBretton Methodist Chapel
Bretton Lane
Bretton
Minister: Rev'd Paul Braisdell

 

                   


St. Anthony's Catholic Church
High Street
Saltney
Father Francis Doyle.