St Mary's Church
Built in 1824, the Church comprises an apse (domed recess at the end of the Church), a nave with western gallery and a battlement tower. On the North side of the apse a baptisery and vestry were built.
Funding for the construction of the Church believed to be just over £2,000 was raised by the Rector of Hawarden George Neville. The architect was John Oates.
St. Anthony's Catholic Church
High Street, Saltney
Father Francis Doyle